The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

How many of us have to ask to end the league before it happens?

That was shit, and I'm freezing outside a car waiting for my brothers mate to crutch himself across the city, no consideration...

How many of us have to ask to end the league before it happens?

That was shit, and I'm freezing outside a car waiting for my brothers mate to crutch himself across the city, no consideration...

It could be worse, you could support Man United.

As if his nearly-loan to Arsenal last summer didn't make it obvious already, Demba Ba has pretty much confirmed that he'll be looking to move on in the summer.

Quotes from in The Sun (stolen via Twitter) include...

Ba—"My agent has spoken to the club about a departure and he has started speaking with other clubs about a contract for next year." #CFC

Ba—"I hope we can find the best option possible. I’d like to stay in England. I like other leagues, too. I’d like to try the Italian league"

Ba—"That would be the best way to go out the door. If I leave with at least the title or the CL, that would be exceptional." #CFC