The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Gotta be it for Moyes.

No chance.

Even if next season United aren't even in Europe?

Moyes has the right people at the club backing up, he'll be here next season no matter what. If things don't improve massivley then it'll sure be at a stage where there's no choice but to get rid of him. Charlton has only just come out today backing him, we could probably lose this by six or seven and he'd still be safe in his position going into next season.

Not how I want it, but that's just the reality of how it is. He'll be afforded no slip ups next season even more so if he get's even more large amounts of cash to spend this summer.

Gotta be it for Moyes.

No chance.

Moyes has the right people at the club backing up, he'll be here next season no matter what. If things don't improve massivley then it'll sure be at a stage where there's no choice but to get rid of him. Charlton has only just come out today backing him, we could probably lose this by six or seven and he'd still be safe in his position going into next season.

Not how I want it, but that's just the reality of how it is. He'll be afforded no slip ups next season even more so if he get's even more large amounts of cash to spend this summer.

Would you like him to go?

Gotta be it for Moyes.

No chance.

Yeah, to Villa

Backed him from the start but it's got to a stage now where I'd be happy to see us replace him. The issue for me is that there's no system or no sign of a good plan going forward, it changes week in week out. If we'd started building a new system which could be positive for the future then I'd be more than happy. Moyes can spend 200 million in the summer but if he doesn't put together the right system or set out the right tactics, it's never going to get us to where we should be.

I'd love him to prove me wrong. He's not a shit manager and actually did a quality job at Everton and deserved a chance at a bigger job IMO. Just hasn't worked out what so ever for him here though and I'm not convinced what so ever that's going to change now. Would love him to prove me wrong and no doubt he'll get the chance to do so, but he's got an unbelievable mountain to climb to turn this around now.