The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Or to look at it another way...

£50m! :lol:

Do we really have to go through the whole thing again, where I hold up Torres helping Chelsea win the Europa League on one hand, and a great big picture of Andy Carroll crying in the other? :/

• Like 3

Daniel Sturridge's league tally this season: 19

Torres total amount of league goals for Chelsea: 19

I'm not really prone to Nerf like histrionics and stuff but still...

Actually, that kinda makes me sad for Torres. When you consider that he's played 104 games for Chelsea and he played 102 for Liverpool scoring 63.

Daniel Sturridge's league tally this season: 19

Torres total amount of league goals for Chelsea: 19

I'm not really prone to Nerf like histrionics and stuff but still...

Actually, that kinda makes me sad for Torres. When you consider that he's played 104 games for Chelsea and he played 102 for Liverpool scoring 63.

Why feel sad for Torres? He has won (very nearly) All The Trophies.

I love how Raheem Sterling ran the length of the pitch for Suarez's third goal, then looked absolutely heartbroken when Suarez didn't pass to him and scored himself.

Also, three of the top four scored five or more goals and Spurs WEREN'T INVOLVED! :w00t:

• Like 1

The referee was in about as good a position as he could be in and I don't think he could be categorically sure it was going wide (I say this in the hypothetical sense that he saw it at all, which I rather suspect he didn't).

Plus split-second decision and all that.