The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Quotes on twitter. Strange one this, after the season Liverpool have had.

Dnipro president: "I have contact with the Tottenham president. I am talking with him."

Dnipro president: "He is interested in Konoplyanka. We are stage of negotiations, are perhaps close to signing contract if Yehven agrees."

Dniro president: "I would choose Tottenham, London not Liverpool."

Dniro president: "There are matches only once or twice a week, and at other times Konoplyanka will still need somewhere to live."

Dnipro president (Konoplyanka): "I believe London life is preferable to Liverpool."

Yeah, he's a total douchebag, and seems to be ignoring the fact that Kono wants to come to Liverpool and it's actually his decision to make.

Quotes on twitter. Strange one this, after the season Liverpool have had.

Dnipro president: "I have contact with the Tottenham president. I am talking with him."

Dnipro president: "He is interested in Konoplyanka. We are stage of negotiations, are perhaps close to signing contract if Yehven agrees."

Dniro president: "I would choose Tottenham, London not Liverpool."

Dniro president: "There are matches only once or twice a week, and at other times Konoplyanka will still need somewhere to live."

Dnipro president (Konoplyanka): "I believe London life is preferable to Liverpool."

Yeah, he's a total douchebag, and seems to be ignoring the fact that Kono wants to come to Liverpool and it's actually his decision to make.

But he cares enough about him to want him not to live in Liverpool :(

• Like 5

I quite enjoyed Tim Howard's commentary on the stream I was watching of United-Liverpool.

Oh, neat, that was probably the US feed. Our coverage of the Premier League has been so much better since NBC bought the rights from Fox.

• Admin
Hull City say they are "disappointed" by a recommendation the Football Association rejects proposals to rebrand the club, and will ask the "silent majority" of fans to vote on the plans.
Fifa is considering a worldwide suspension for sacked West Bromwich Albion striker Nicolas Anelka after a request by the Football Association.

I quite enjoyed Tim Howard's commentary on the stream I was watching of United-Liverpool.

Oh, neat, that was probably the US feed. Our coverage of the Premier League has been so much better since NBC bought the rights from Fox.

Yeah, it was NBC Sports Network.

Having read up on early 90's Liverpool tonight, I have concluded that David Moyes is in danger of emulating Graeme Souness in taking the biggest club in England downhill, albeit in a less angry way.

Who is a modern day equivalent of Dean Saunders?

I'm not sure. I would need to see which of the current United forwards go on to become a completely inept manager whose instructions have no more depth than a paddling pool.