The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Was watching some talk on the game and David Moyes future on the ABC earlier today(think Australian version of the BBC but with less sport and no Lineker).

The news show host asked the sports expert whether Moyes is under real pressure now and the sports expert said he believed Moyes is not in trouble this season but a poor start to 2014/15 will very likely see him gone.

I worked there when I lived in Sydney you dolt!

The Football Association has been advised by its membership committee to reject Hull City's plan to change their name to Hull Tigers.

Fuck, I'll have to burn everything.

I can't tell where he has and hasn't been now. :(

• Like 1

Was watching some talk on the game and David Moyes future on the ABC earlier today(think Australian version of the BBC but with less sport and no Lineker).

The news show host asked the sports expert whether Moyes is under real pressure now and the sports expert said he believed Moyes is not in trouble this season but a poor start to 2014/15 will very likely see him gone.

I worked there when I lived in Sydney you dolt!

The Football Association has been advised by its membership committee to reject Hull City's plan to change their name to Hull Tigers.

Fuck, I'll have to burn everything.

I can't tell where he has and hasn't been now. :(

If it's purely towards Lineker, can't watch streams from NBC Sports, 'cause other Lineker was analysing on there.

Quotes on twitter. Strange one this, after the season Liverpool have had.

Dnipro president: "I have contact with the Tottenham president. I am talking with him."

Dnipro president: "He is interested in Konoplyanka. We are stage of negotiations, are perhaps close to signing contract if Yehven agrees."

Dniro president: "I would choose Tottenham, London not Liverpool."

Dniro president: "There are matches only once or twice a week, and at other times Konoplyanka will still need somewhere to live."

Dnipro president (Konoplyanka): "I believe London life is preferable to Liverpool."

This time last season, David Moyes' Everton had 48 points from 29 games, having scored 46 goals and conceded 35.

This season, David Moyes' Manchester United have 48 points from 29 games, having scored 46 goals and conceded 34.

Having read up on early 90's Liverpool tonight, I have concluded that David Moyes is in danger of emulating Graeme Souness in taking the biggest club in England downhill, albeit in a less angry way.

Who is a modern day equivalent of Dean Saunders?

I'd still rather have Tim Howard.

Everton may have conceded fewer than United so far this season - but it's important to keep in mind that Howard has a more competent defence in front of him...