The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

MOVES LIKE DEJAGAH!

Fuck it, I use it every time, but I love me some Dejagah.

Garth Crooks, Final Score Fulham 0-0 Newcastle

"Why don't we close our eyes and just accept the decision the technology makes? There's no point debating it, it's killed off debate. Make no mistake, with our bare eyes we would all have given that as a goal."

Fuck off - I hate Garth Crooks. Even if it would have benefited us, it wasn't in and should never have been given in.

Even worse:

Fulham 0-0 Newcastle

Garth Crooks - Final Score

"It couldn't have gone over the line, otherwise the referee would have got a bleep in his ear. But I'm against technology - the decision should be the referee's and his decision should be final. Forget what you think to see, we've gone with the technology all you technophiles wanted and we've got to abide by it."

An unveiled insult suggesting Garth holds technophiles in the same regard as paedophiles, plus the anger that we have to abide by correct decisions rather than guesswork. Fuck you technology and your simplification of difficult decisions!

I don't think it was a red either. My understanding has always been that if there's another defender anywhere near then it's only a yellow, and that's certainly what we had here.

I can finally see the ball for the goal glancing off the inside of Matic's upper arm only when viewed from an angle that was about 90 degrees rotated from that of the referee. I would like to think that Chris Foy is psychic, but more likely he's playing to the home crowd again.

Barring the keeper he was, Bennett pretty much took out the guy chasing Ramires (Vlaar?). He's only saved by the distance and the fact he's running a bit to the right rather than directly at the goal.