The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Someone put Tim Sherwood on suicide watch. Blahdy hell.

Wonder which half he feels he can rely on and which half he can't? Walker never seems to be bothered enough and Ade was laughing away near the end, but then he's been the golden boy recently.

If he's looking for characters in the team that hate losing then the ones we seem to have like that are Holtby (erm...), Soldado (fella seems to hate not performing well and not winning), Dawson, Lloris, Lennon. It's hard to tell with some of the others.

We were never gonna win that game but the red card was so stupid and stopped us having even having a chance. Ridiculous line up though, Bentaleb starting over Paulinho is beyond stupid. The amount of mistakes was crazy today. Gonna need a miracle to beat Arsenal, just have to pray Erisken is back, otherwise it could get ugly. Starting to get very worried about the players who will wanna leave us in the summer, you can see Lloris and Vertonghen, arguably are two best players, are getting fed up.

Have you got Arsenal next?

It'll take a big Utd performance to beat Liverpool next weekend, but the idea of the gap between us and Spurs getting even smaller excites me. 5th is the new 1st!

Also, did anyone hear the "we're gonna win the league" chant from Utd fans at 2-0 yesterday? Wonderful.

Have you got Arsenal next?

It'll take a big Utd performance to beat Liverpool next weekend, but the idea of the gap between us and Spurs getting even smaller excites me. 5th is the new 1st!

Also, did anyone hear the "we're gonna win the league" chant from Utd fans at 2-0 yesterday? Wonderful.

Yeah, a team like Manchester United should be winning trophies. I hope you do well in the Europa League.

I like the idea that the Europa League thread next year will be Man United and Spurs fans talking to themselves!

Since Man City won the Capital One Cup and they'll obviously be in the Champions League, doesn't both 5th and 6th get a Europa League place now? Making the cute little fight between United and Spurs pointless?

I propose we talk about Newcastle and Southampton's slugfest for 8th instead!

Ravel Morrison is the best footballer since Paul Gascoigne, according to Birmingham manager Lee Clark.

Lee Clark proving there that he is as good at assessing footballer's ability as he is at managing a football team. I feel as though those two things go hand in hand as well.

It's one of the typical English archetypes isn't it? That, the hardworking but unflashy guy that no one likes, and the new one of 'Man Utd player who inexplicably keeps getting capped'.