The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

I'd swap Coutinho for Sterling at half-time. Southampton are over-running the midfield right now, and Coutinho's been pretty poor with his touch and passing. Throw Raheem's pace on to try and help spark a counter and keep Shaw honest.

And a good save by Mignolet!

Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko: "I don't know, I was too far away I didn't see what happened. It's a small thing. The most important thing is we won."

lol

Meh, it'll be a ban and a fine. It's not as if it's a full Tino headbutt, it was the standard weird 'put your head in someone else's face' thing that people do in football these days for some bizarre reason. Not sure why the lol at Sissoko either since he's clearly said he hasn't even seen it.

Supposedly some bookies have suspended betting on next manager to go following this which is ludicrous, Pardews not going off the back of a touchline ban when we're still in touching distance of 6th. To be honest, I found it quite funny...

Thinking maybe Pardews realised that's the only way we'd ever be first on MOTD, thanks boss.

Meanwhile Gary Lineker has retweeted a picture of Chris Benoit with Pardews face. It wasn't that bad!

Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko: "I don't know, I was too far away I didn't see what happened. It's a small thing. The most important thing is we won."

lol

Meh, it'll be a ban and a fine. It's not as if it's a full Tino headbutt, it was the standard weird 'put your head in someone else's face' thing that people do in football these days for some bizarre reason. Not sure why the lol at Sissoko either since he's clearly said he hasn't even seen it.

The lol was the idea of a manager headbutting a player being a small thing in any way, shape or form.