The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

This Cabayeless Newcastle is just painful to watch, just so empty and missing any creativity at all.

The Cisse's patented ability to blaze the ball mile over the bar from 10 yards out being on show shortly before the half didn't help the mood either.

For what it's worth Lineker's BBC lot say that the Swansea one probably was.....

"Liverpool are livid. A ball comes into the box from the right and Martin Skrtel appears to bring down Wilfried Bony, prompting the referee to point to the spot. Skrtel's habit of shirt-pulling in the area comes back to haunt him."

While Liverpool's probably wasn't....

"Luis Suarez in the penalty area, still Luis Suarez, he goes down after tangling with Jose Canas. Penalty, screams The Kop. No chance, says referee Mike Jones. I suspect he is probably right."

Although at 4-3 now I'm sure the Liverpool fans won't be so upset.

I'd say the Swansea one was probably more of a pen then ours. Skrtel should have had so many pen decisions given against him this season for grabbing onto people