The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Who was it in this thread that scoffed at the idea of Moyes being sacked before his contract was up back when he was appointed?

Probably JohnnyPerfect.

Yeah, I think it was.

Haven't seen him post in this thread for awhile.

Despite me posting on the previous page? Makes sense.

The only thing I did regarding Moyes was laughing at Ant when he mentioned him getting sacked by Christmas.

Who was it in this thread that scoffed at the idea of Moyes being sacked before his contract was up back when he was appointed?

Probably JohnnyPerfect.

Yeah, I think it was.

The only thing I did regarding Moyes was laughing at Ant when he mentioned him getting sacked by Christmas.

Well, I apologise.

I think Moyes' biggest mistake was clearing out Fergie's staff. That was baffling.

Probably JohnnyPerfect.

Yeah, I think it was.

Probably shoulda sacked him by Christmas.

• Like 2

Man Utd will never be the force they where. The don't have the huge spending power and the one big/quality signing they made recently will be 31 this year.

No way can the keep up with City or Chelsea financially, I see them turning into another Liverpool after they declined a few decades ago.

This is with or without Moyes, unless they get a new owner who is willing to spunk out the kind of money the big two do.

Hell, why didn't they go for Ozil?

Man Utd will never be the force they where. The don't have the huge spending power and the one big/quality signing they made recently will be 31 this year.

No way can the keep up with City or Chelsea financially, I see them turning into another Liverpool after they declined a few decades ago.

This is with or without Moyes, unless they get a new owner who is willing to spunk out the kind of money the big two do.

Hell, why didn't they go for Ozil?

Couldn't compete with a huge side like us :shifty:

EDIT: on a side note I think that "not the same Man U" excuse is a cop out. Does that mean we can't call this team champions, since fergie isn't there? Like, this team aren't anywhere near as good as the team that won the champions league, and fergies gone, if it's not the same Man U, does that mean we can say Man U haven't ever won anything? After all, it's a dfferent Man U. Just seems stupid to me.