The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Villa deserve that. We have been fuckin shocking, worst opening 25 I've seen from us in a while. Second best to everything. Sloppy, crap marking and passing. Need to shape up!!

I'm sure Liverpool will come back from this, but it'd be a pleasant surprise if not. I'm starting to warm to Henderson. I know Nerf bigs him up a lot, but to other Liverpool fans, do you think he should be in the England squad this summer? Or is he just looking good because he fits well into this Liverpool side wherein Suarez is bringing the best out of everyone? If that kind of makes sense.

Oh God, what a calamity. What is Mignolet doing?

The problem with Gerrard is that Coutinho is a thing now and he doesn't have the legs to play his old role anymore anyway. He can't be dropped though because he's Steven Gerrard: Captain Fantastic so they'll accommodate him any way that they can.

Cissokho! :lol:

I'm sure Liverpool will come back from this, but it'd be a pleasant surprise if not. I'm starting to warm to Henderson. I know Nerf bigs him up a lot, but to other Liverpool fans, do you think he should be in the England squad this summer? Or is he just looking good because he fits well into this Liverpool side wherein Suarez is bringing the best out of everyone? If that kind of makes sense.

Not if Gerrard is playing :shifty:

Not if Gerrard is playing :shifty:

:shifty: