The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

I can't believe people are already saying it's time for Fellaini to go! I mentioned it in the transfer thread, he's only played 10 games I think. Granted it has been a slow start but he had good performances in the games against Arsenal and Sociedad. We need to give players a chance to settle, I'm confident we'll see the best out of Fellaini before the end of the season.

I'd get rid of a few though. Anderson, Evra, Nani, Young for sure. Valencia I would keep because he always looks like our most dangeours player, it's just his final ball that disappoints. I'd even be willing to let Hernandez go, he's obviously suffering from being on the bench all the time and he's a player that would thrive from starting games week-in week-out. Something it's obvious he's not gonna get a United.

Edit: Also, just read that Rooney is out of the Swansea game. Got a bad feeling about the game already.

Edited by Starvinho

Edit: Also, just read that Rooney is out of the Swansea game. Got a bad feeling about the game already.

Ugh. I was kinda banking on Rooney to be playing in that one. Looks as though the team could be quite similar to the one that lost to them last week. If Cleverley plays, I'll chin some fucker.

I think Hernandez would be amazing if he was first choice and playing every week. He's 25 now and really needs to get out of Man United as soon as possible.

I'd love him at Newcastle but he could be starting for a Champions League club.

I think Hernandez would be amazing if he was first choice and playing every week. He's 25 now and really needs to get out of Man United as soon as possible.

I'd love him at Newcastle but he could be starting for a Champions League club.

I'd love him at Newcastle too because I'd like to hear Joe Kinnear say "chicharito".
  • Like 3