The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Giroud is over his injury but was ill over the weekend iirc. I'm not sure Walcott will be a massive loss to England, we wouldn't have played him up front so he'd have done nothing but run the ball out of play.

• Like 1

David Moyes could very well wind up emulating this fellow if United are not careful:

graeme-souness-lsh-9.jpg

Maybe United will win the FA Cup next season if Moyes has a heart attack. :shifty:

That is horrible news. He might not be integral to the England set up but it'll be gutting for him to miss the World Cup. And it's horrible news for Arsenal, Giroud is a good striker but he can't carry the team on his own. I'd love to see Podolski played up front but we still desperately need fresh bodies ASAP.

I haven't seen any Villa fans telling him to fuck off. Also, I presume that by gratitude, you mean the fuckload of money we threw his way. Problem is this season, he hasn't been given opportunities by the likes of Weimann and his confidence has dropped as well. But, a new attacking midfielder that we've apparently been in for could do Benteke wonders.