The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Martin Atkinson once again lets everything go in the first half and pulls out a yellow card moments into the second half.

What the hell is up with referees lately? In so many games it seems possible to pinpoint the minute where they decide that bookings are "okay" to start handing out.

In fairness to Atkinson the media absolutely roasted him for the two correct sendings off last game. Doesn't excuse it, but refs can't win these days.

Hasn't been great at all from United. Spurs' defence is dealing with our attacks relatively easily. This'll be difficult to get anything out of now.

Eh, not nearly over yet. Chiriches and Lloris can both do crazy erratic things (you saw Lloris doing it a little at the start), Rose is having a really bad game, and Dawson's played way more games than I would have liked him to.

Still, very happy with how the first half's gone. If Lennon had placed his shot better and Soldado had managed to get just a step ahead of where he was on the chance he blew Spurs might be up 3-0.

I'm loving United's season thus far. Its nice to see a fall from grace.

Yeah it's awesome. Come on Spurs get a few more goals.

They aren't even getting soft penalty decisions for them

1-0 up against Man Utd, Kagawa and Hernandez subbed on, and Tim Sherwood is... subbing off a defensive midfielder.

I don't.

What.

HOLY SHIT 2-0 SPURS NEVER MIND SCREW IT

Spurs, why do you have to fuck it up all the time?

To be fair, Spurs scoring and Utd. scoring within the same minute was where the scoring ended last year at Old Trafford too.

That's... what I'm reminding myself of. That's what I'm doing.

Well that 2-0 lead was nice for a moment. Adebayor injured doesn't help matters, not sure why Chadli is coming on instead of a defender.

Because Sherwood is insane.

• Like 1

I'm loving United's season thus far. Its nice to see a fall from grace.

Yeah it's awesome. Come on Spurs get a few more goals.

They aren't even getting soft penalty decisions for them

Yeah, it's been Spurs that are getting them lately :shifty: