The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

edit: wait, he supports CHELSEA? What?

*insert farcical astonishment from those who assumed that being Jewish made him a Spurs fan here*

Something's a little backwards if anyone thinks that when he speaks about whether something's offensive to Jews or not, it has to be "on behalf of Spurs supporters" as well.

tbf David Baddiel is a gigantic cunt.

I like to wonder what he actually did for a living, because it seemed like he's been living entirely off Three Lions for nearly twenty years.

I just had to Wiki him to find out who he was. It would seem that his profession is single-handedly disproving all of those beards=manliness t-shirts.

I was going to say Baddiel was a Chelsea fan. He was leading the call to ban the Yid chants at Tottenham.

Which of course he definitely wouldn't do if he was a Spurs fan?

I think the central point at the time from Spurs fans was that he'd happily support it if only to mess with the vibe at WHL.

Same colour shirt as the opposition goalkeeper or something, which isn't allowed, so he had to change it.

Good finishes from Fernandinho and Bony, even if Bony was offside. Top notch header and a great drive from Fernandinho, who's quietly proving he's worth the outlay City spent on him in my opinion.

Most easily predicted Chelsea line-up all year (injuries/suspensions make the back seven obvious, and bringing in Torres/Mata/Schurrle fresh left only a question of "Hazard or Willian").

#SaintsFC team vs @chelseafc: K. Davis ©, Chambers, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Cork, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Lallana, Rodriguez, Ramírez.

#SaintsFC substitutes vs @chelseafc: Gazzaniga (GK), Clyne, Yoshida, Lambert, Ward-Prowse, Hooiveld, Gallagher.

(4-2-3-1): Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry ©, Cole; Mikel, Ramires; Schurrle, Mata, Hazard; Torres. #CFC

Schwarzer, Kalas, Essien, Oscar, Willian, Eto'o and Ba. #CFC