The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

I am now imagining a footballing duel between Messi and Chopper Harris, wherein on their first meeting Messi would skip past him with his light twinketoes, and on their second meeting he would get his career ended by a studded dropkick to the knee because, you know, Chopper dislikes looking silly.

(At which point the referee pulls out a yellow card if feeling generous.)

"get up Messi you diving cunt, your other leg is completely unbroken."

"get up Messi you diving cunt, your other leg is completely unbroken."

I wouldn't be surprised if the referee from the 1970 cup final did something like that. I'm sure Graham Poll or someone rewatched the game and said that in the modern game there'd have been 5 reds and 20 yellows or something ridiculous.... The referee booked one player all game.

Legend

Nerf liked this? Absolutely disgusting!

It's different though because Suarez is a top top player and plays for the best team in the world whereas Tottenham are a boring team supported by boring people like David Baddiel

THIS!

Also I thought brenchill was actually doing a "leg end" joke.

tbf David Baddiel is a gigantic cunt.

I like to wonder what he actually did for a living, because it seemed like he's been living entirely off Three Lions for nearly twenty years.

Every now and again he'll be in a TV special talking about his Jewish roots as if anybody actually gives a shit, and then when he's been out of the papers for a while he'll speak on behalf of every Spurs supporter ever on whether something is offensive or not.

edit: wait, he supports CHELSEA? What?