The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Honestly find it hard to decide who is more petulant/insufferable between badder/Johnny perfect, Nerf, or lineker. They're nobody I outright dislike but when it comes to football they're all terrible.

If you're someone who's going to give it when United are behind, be prepared to take it when they come back.

Conversely, why do you post when you're up then?

I post whether we're winning or losing.

Tim Sherwood keeps faith with 4-4-2 in his first game as permanent Tottenham manager, as Emmanuel Adebayor and Roberto Soldado start up front. West Brom hand a start to Matej Vydra after his late leveller against Hull as they make seven changes.

Tim, Tim, he's our man!

If he can't do it, it will be unfortunate and a little disheartening. Hopefully given time we will be able to find someone who can.

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't get the whole he's insufferable thing. Outside of maybe one or two posters that are genuinely obnoxious, it's just a case of "oh, this guy doesn't support my team and he's talking about his team, how annoying." I don't think many people here are REALLY insufferable.

Honestly, I don't get the whole he's insufferable thing. Outside of maybe one or two posters that are genuinely obnoxious, it's just a case of "oh, this guy doesn't support my team and he's talking about his team, how annoying." I don't think many people here are REALLY insufferable.

You're a good guy. It's all fun banter.

I'm afraid to come into this thread, because you guys are all super mean to one another in here.

Meanwhile, you just use PM's to abuse me and my team. :(

And abuses me regardless of the thread we're in.

I'm afraid to come into this thread, because you guys are all super mean to one another in here.

Meanwhile, you just use PM's to abuse me and my team. :(

And abuses me regardless of the thread we're in.

Cry harder, you little bitch. :shifty:

Handbags at dawn, ladies