The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

• Admin
Tim Sherwood keeps faith with 4-4-2 in his first game as permanent Tottenham manager, as Emmanuel Adebayor and Roberto Soldado start up front. West Brom hand a start to Matej Vydra after his late leveller against Hull as they make seven changes.
Spurs XI: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Chadli, Eriksen, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor, Soldado
West Brom XI: Foster, Lugano, Olsson, Dawson, Reid, Amalfitano, Yacob, Morrison, Ridgewell, Gera, Vydra

Honestly find it hard to decide who is more petulant/insufferable between badder/Johnny perfect, Nerf, or lineker. They're nobody I outright dislike but when it comes to football they're all terrible.

If you're someone who's going to give it when United are behind, be prepared to take it when they come back.

Conversely, why do you post when you're up then?

• Like 1

Shocking start, upped the tempo to get it back level and then didn't manage to keep the momentum going. Considering the performance, great result and another win. Victories like that are crucial in the long run, playing average for the most part but coming away with three points.

Norwich up next.

Villa XI: Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Luna, Albrighton, El Ahmadi, Weimann, Delph, Agbonlahor, Kozak

Kozak, Weimann, Gabby & Albrighton all start. Ugh.

Light in the midfield against another scrappy side. Stupid Lambo.

Honestly find it hard to decide who is more petulant/insufferable between badder/Johnny perfect, Nerf, or lineker. They're nobody I outright dislike but when it comes to football they're all terrible.

If you're someone who's going to give it when United are behind, be prepared to take it when they come back.

Conversely, why do you post when you're up then?

That's something I try never to do, I hate gloating before the end of a game cos typically it ends up turning round.