The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

But there is no proof that he's overspent anything. And it just seems convenient that as soon as the owner wants to get rid of Mackay, it turns out that he's overspent drastically. But who signs off on transfers anyway, not the manager for sure. Also, he publically stated that there was £25 million to spend http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22178085 and they didn't spend £40 million in the summer.

I like to imagine that Mackay was just given a club credit card and went shopping for players. That's how it works isn't it?

I love Cardiff, the city and the people (minus Baddar) but this guy does not represent them or the football club. I hope they get relegated and this guys fucks off. It seems silly to say that he's ruining the football club considering the fact they are now in the Premiership but sometimes that isn't everything and when you start to strip a club of its identity and try to sack one of its best managers in a long time it doesn't matter where you've taken that club you're still damaging it.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 6

• Admin

Ole and WBA should be good.

Vincent Tan is on his way to Britain to oversee Mackay's dismissal and has instructed the club chairman to find a replacement - and he apparently already has someone in mind, although they are apparently already employed elsewhere at another British club.

Ole and WBA should be good.

Vincent Tan is on his way to Britain to oversee Mackay's dismissal and has instructed the club chairman to find a replacement - and he apparently already has someone in mind, although they are apparently already employed elsewhere at another British club.

I'm not sure why anyone would leave a secure job to go work for him