The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

A complete tangent, but can I just say that Arsenal's run of fixtures around February - March time is amazing.

Liverpool away (PL)

Manchester United home (PL)

<FA Cup 5th Round?>

Bayern Munich home (UCL)

Sunderland home (PL)

Stoke City away (PL)

Swansea City home (PL)

Bayern Munich away (UCL)

Tottenham away (PL)

Chelsea away (PL)

Manchester City home (PL)

Everton away (PL)

That's why we're top of the league, we saved all our hard games till the end of the season :shifty:

• Admin
Basel president Bernhard Heusler claims that there has been no contact with Tottenham over manager Murat Yakin, who has been linked with the vacant manager's job at White Hart Lane.
"There has been no contact between the clubs," Heusler told Swiss newspaper Blick.
They looked good when they knocked us out of the Europa League last year...

A complete tangent, but can I just say that Arsenal's run of fixtures around February - March time is amazing.

Liverpool away (PL)

Manchester United home (PL)

<FA Cup 5th Round?>

Bayern Munich home (UCL)

Sunderland home (PL)

Stoke City away (PL)

Swansea City home (PL)

Bayern Munich away (UCL)

Tottenham away (PL)

Chelsea away (PL)

Manchester City home (PL)

Everton away (PL)

That's why we're top of the league, we saved all our hard games till the end of the season :shifty:

Funnily enough that's why Liverpool are 2nd. :shifty:

I don't know. He did well at Porto, sure, but that was with an excellent team in a mediocre league.

Since then he's failed at two high profile jobs. I wouldn't take a chance on him again. He's tactically naive, aloof and abysmal at coping with pressure. You get the impression he doesn't get on very well with others.

Plus he talks like Bob Dylan sings.

• Like 2