The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Ugh now I need to avoid the Facebook group all week with all the "AVB out" brigade.

I was actually going to ask if there was a chance that he would get sacked with this result. I hope he stays there. Keep him away from Porto please.

Nothing he COULD do today. Except maybe not selecting Sandro.

We have no defenders and spent 30 mins with 10 men. The Fryers sub worked and Townsend was the right substitution. Not that will stop the press.

Ugh now I need to avoid the Facebook group all week with all the "AVB out" brigade.

I was actually going to ask if there was a chance that he would get sacked with this result. I hope he stays there. Keep him away from Porto please.
Nothing he COULD do today. Except maybe not selecting Sandro.

We have no defenders and spent 30 mins with 10 men. The Fryers sub worked and Townsend was the right substitution. Not that will stop the press.

Would've been different had they got back to 2-2 with the Soldado goal and converting a penalty (not really deserved but how many teams deserve every point they get?) but since the collapse after the sending off its going to make it easier for the pressure on him. When Spurs go down in games this season they tend to really go down.