The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Understand the Spurs selection, other than I feel Hotlby should've got the nod to start. He's been pretty great in the last three games. Chadli's there to supply cover for Naughton. Worried about that back four with Liverpool's attacking options, but hopefully we've got what it takes today to get three points. We've got a very strong bench to change the game if needs be. Hoping for a great Soldado performance today. For once I understand why Lamela isn't starting in a game like today, think his time will come over the Christmas period.

I bet he is shitting himself

:/

Frowning on Fletcher poo jokes is up there with Nerfs anger when folk laugh at Suarez getting a kicking. No one wants him to be ill and he absolutely has my sympathy, but its hardly 'super offensive joke thread' worthy, gallows humour at very worst.

I am enjoying the Liverpool themed Sky Sports panel.

Don't enjoy it too much, it usually means you lose. That 5-1 we had against Sunderland was wonderful when the screens on the concourse at half time had Allardyce, Quinn and Reid crying...