The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

And apparently it's feared Vertonghen could be out for four, leaving us with a pretty scarce back 4.

The thought of Suarez against Walker/Dawson/Capoue/Naughton is making me salivate. Though, we aren't capable of clean sheets and we don't have a midfield so, you might finally start scoring.

Henderson might not be fit for the Spurs game either leaving us with a predictable midfield of Allen/Lucas/Sterling/Coutinho/Moses. (Can't see Alberto starting or the possibility of Aspas starting either) Plus we've only kept one clean sheet in 10 games.

I'm not that confident going into this game due to the two points mentioned above plus our record at White Hart Line in recent years is pretty awful, think the last time we picked up any points would be like 5 years ago.

And apparently it's feared Vertonghen could be out for four, leaving us with a pretty scarce back 4.

The thought of Suarez against Walker/Dawson/Capoue/Naughton is making me salivate. Though, we aren't capable of clean sheets and we don't have a midfield so, you might finally start scoring.

I'm very much hoping we at least have Chirches back for the game. I can't wait until we can finally partner him & Jan together. I think it's going to be an interesting game - one I hope we win, but I think (hopefully) it'll be close. I think we have to start Sandro in the hope that he can attempt to contain Suarez. If Sandro can avoid picking up a booking in the first half, we might have a decent chance. Will also be interesting to see what side we put out against you, as we're ever chopping & changing, I think we'll have a better idea come thursday when we play in the Europa. Got a funny feeling Liverpool could finally be the game we score 3 in. But that doesn't factor in the damage that Suarez or Naughton ( :shifty:) will do.

Honestly, it's a shame we don't have a powerful striker. Anytime I've watched Liverpool they seem to really struggle against Lukaku, Benteke etc.