The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

I wasn't even doing Suarez is a cunt, I was doing Suarez is really good and in our World Cup group. It was a joke so inoffensive I wouldn't be massively surprised if Lineker said similar on MOTD, to Shearers amusement.

OG! The best two letters in the English language.

Six goals in three games? Who are you and what have you done to my beloved Tottenham?!

OptaJoe @OptaJoe 32m 2 - Tottenham are one of two teams (with Newcastle) yet to score more than twice in a Premier League game this season. Opportunity.

Yup, but we've only conceded 2 or more goals in a game twice this season in all competitions so we don't need to score that many.

We're not Chelsea.

I missed the last half hour (fixed my mums fence after windfest last week!), but just caught that penalty appeal. Definite pen, and another where the refs done nothing, its either a foul or a dive and he's given neither.

I heard that Fulham should have had a penalty early on?

I'm guessing Berbatov being eased into as he went for a header? They appealed, as the defender definitely nudged him out of the way, but not really a penalty.

It was a bit of 'anywhere else on the pitch' kinda foul.