The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Man, some of you guys are touchy this weekend.

I don't really mind people taking the piss out of United when we do shit, it's fair game really. I just find it hilarious how anytime we do, Nerf is in here making post after post about it yet the minute Liverpool lose or anything is said about them, he's getting his knickers in a twist.

• Like 2

I don't even understand how a joke about which is the dirtiest of the many scumbag Newcastle players has turned into an anti-Suarez thing. Like, Cabaye is still a thug whether he's two-footing Suarez, Vertonghen or Carrick.

Honestly I try to troll the Newcastle fans and then all of a sudden Nerf pops up screaming about Suarez. NOT THE POINT NERF~!

Man, some of you guys are touchy this weekend.

I don't really mind people taking the piss out of United when we do shit, it's fair game really. I just find it hilarious how anytime we do, Nerf is in here making post after post about it yet the minute Liverpool lose or anything is said about them, he's getting his knickers in a twist.

Yeah, because I haven't had to endure countless LOLERPOOL posts every week for the last four years or anything :rolleyes:

Yeah, we're not saying that Suarez should get injured, more that it'd be funny if Tiote clattered into him and gave him a dead leg bad enough to take him out of the group stages.

But that is, frankly, disgusting and you should all take a long hard look at yourselves. :/

:shifty:

Wait, what?! I could have sworn that you've only been following football for like two years, tops.

I've only been posting in here for like two years. I've watched football since... 1998 or something.

Actually, I seem to recall getting my smug on in the Istanbul thread, so there's that. My first footballing memory is Paddy Berger scoring a FK against United. It is a good memory.

Worst time to be playing us, in some ways - we've got our tails up after the performance earlier in the week, rather than completely down in the doldrums of the past few weeks.

However, we lack any real depth in a lot of places - the pace and strength of your attack is a worry.

I don't even understand how a joke about which is the dirtiest of the many scumbag Newcastle players has turned into an anti-Suarez thing. Like, Cabaye is still a thug whether he's two-footing Suarez, Vertonghen or Carrick.

Honestly I try to troll the Newcastle fans and then all of a sudden Nerf pops up screaming about Suarez. NOT THE POINT NERF~!

You're rubbish at trolling us, Cabaye doesn't even do two footers. His speciality is a cheeky raised boot.