The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Classic Kevin 'not that kind of player' Nolan there.

Who have Liverpool got last game of the season? Anyone who might fancy Cattermoling Suarez pre World Cup?

You of all people should know who they have and how there'd be only one man for the job last day of the season!

Cheick%20Tiote.jpg

I wasn't even doing Suarez is a cunt, I was doing Suarez is really good and in our World Cup group. It was a joke so inoffensive I wouldn't be massively surprised if Lineker said similar on MOTD, to Shearers amusement.

OG! The best two letters in the English language.

Six goals in three games? Who are you and what have you done to my beloved Tottenham?!

OptaJoe @OptaJoe 32m 2 - Tottenham are one of two teams (with Newcastle) yet to score more than twice in a Premier League game this season. Opportunity.

I wasn't even doing Suarez is a cunt, I was doing Suarez is really good and in our World Cup group. It was a joke so inoffensive I wouldn't be massively surprised if Lineker said similar on MOTD, to Shearers amusement.

I was more referring to the "fuck yeah Cabaye two-footed special!" which, frankly, is fucking disgusting.

Still the best player in the league :)

In the future, could we spoiler tag and put a warning on these kinda posts? I feel like I should be aware of the potential levels of smugness they contain before I make the conscious choice to read them. Thanks.

• Like 5