The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Shite. Honestly the worst performance of the season. To go into a home game knowing that we needed a win and produce a heartless performance like that is shocking. Fair play to Newcastle though, stuck to their game plan and got the deserved win.

It doesn't really help when you have 70,000+ fans quietly watching without offering any support.

Our fans are generally shite anyways, doesn't help though when the players don't give them anything to cheer about.

Shite. Honestly the worst performance of the season. To go into a home game knowing that we needed a win and produce a heartless performance like that is shocking. Fair play to Newcastle though, stuck to their game plan and got the deserved win.

It doesn't really help when you have 70,000+ fans quietly watching without offering any support.

Our fans are generally shite anyways, doesn't help though when the players don't give them anything to cheer about.

Nothing to cheer about?

League title, six months ago.

That's why people find Man Utd fans a bit annoying.

• Like 10

Awful performance. We are going further and further backwards with each match. To lose two winnable home games in a row is criminal, it's clear the players don't want to work for him.

Pissed me off to see some fans leaving early. If I was ever lucky to experience a game at old Trafford, I'd not leave before the end regardless of the likely end result. I guess some people that are lucky enough to live over there, don't appreciate what they have.

Nothing to cheer about?

League title, six months ago.

That's why people find Man Utd fans a bit annoying.

I was talking about today's game, not sure what that has to do with winning the league last season.

Also apparently rvp handed in a transfer request this week. I so hope that's true.

That would be hilarious :lol:

RVP to Arsenal! Think of the matches!

• Like 1

You said generally. That means in general, not in the specific circumstances of today's game.

I meant our fans are shit in general, which they are. Then I meant the players gave them nothing to cheer about today, which they didn't. Was the way I wrote it I suppose.

To be fair. I'm a united fan and I hate united fans. People need to remember we've been incredibly spoilt over the past 20 years to have had the success we've had.

This United team are poor and frankly Moyes isnt good enough to do what Fergie did with them.

Calls to sack Moyes are premature but lets be honest, any other club would and he would be on the verge.