The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Suiarez has dived in his last couple of international matches.

Meh. I don't watch international football so I only ever see him playing for Liverpool.

Too lazy to quote, but with the Chiriches goal, I think it would have gone in anyway, but with Defoe jumping over the ball, it adds enough doubt about whether he could be considered active.

I think it is fair to say that it is one you would take if you got it, and be a little bit miffed if it didn't go your way.

• Like 1

The first time in over 2 months that Spurs play on a Saturday I happen to be on a pub crawl. Hope I'll find a way to get it on my phone, or jump out of a Wetherspoons and found a normal pub which will show it. Need another 3 points today but can't see it being easy.

Early kick-off for us today, we need to be winning it too. The word is that RVP will start as he completed full training yesterday. Rooney is suspended for picking up his fifth booking against Everton.

#mufc team to face Newcastle: De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Nani, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj; Hernandez, van Persie

#mufc subs: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Anderson, Valencia, Young, Zaha, Welbeck