The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Suarez hasn't yet mastered the art of diving and elbowing people at the same time, so he does have to rotate them a bit.

Woe betide the Premier League the day he gets tutoring from Shawn Michaels...

• Like 2

Luis Suarez, he's no Kevin Lisbie.

We'd have him, but with the form that Mooney and Lisbie are in, he'd have to wait his turn. Plus Batt is pretty good coming off the bench, so I dunno if it is worth us signing him. Still, he'd be a half decent squad player.

In all fairness, don't think he's dived for a while.

I think Hull was the first time he did in a while. He tends to do stupid things when faced with having players he can't trust around him (ie. Moses and Sterling as opposed to Sturridge and Coutinho).

• Admin

We'd have him, but with the form that Mooney and Lisbie are in, he'd have to wait his turn. Plus Batt is pretty good coming off the bench, so I dunno if it is worth us signing him. Still, he'd be a half decent squad player.

Am I the only one who read Plus Batt as Phill Babb?

Am I the only one who read Plug Batt as Phill Babb?

No. And it was 'plus Batt', you donut.

• Like 1