The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

The thing is I can see us overhauling Spurs and Eveton because Everton will tire out and Sherwood will be found out when you lose a game or two and the wheels come off but catching up to Liverpool now seems a difficult task especially as we seem to be incapable of beating the teams in and around us.

My cousin's an Everton fan. I've been speaking with him today and he says that the squad is too thin, as shown by the defensive line up they had today. We were talking about the teams that will drift away as the season goes on. Southampton look gone now, Newcastle could be next and then he thinks Everton will go through a bad run and end up 7th or 8th, albeit with one of their highest points totals.

Very delighted with that result :) Always good to beat a team of Man United's stature. We were 0-2-1 against the big clubs having lost to Arsenal and City and drawing Chelsea (at home) so the win is huge for us :)