The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Can someone tell Danny Rose to just mark Januzaj instead of just giving him enough room to let Rooney ping balls out to him all the time?

This is very heart in mouth stuff at the moment, United are all over us. And now HARRY KANE IS COMING ON?

• Like 1

BT Sports really is the worst. It's only a minor inconvenience to find a stream but still, fuck off paying another subscription. Didn't work for ESPN, won't work for this.

I have BT Sport because of our internet package and you aren't missing much. The stream is rubbish and Silverlight is the worst thing ever.

DANNY ROSE - STOP ATTACKING. WE ARE 2-1 UP AWAY FROM HOME, THE LEFT BACK SHOULD NOT BE THE PLAYER FURTHEST UP THE PITCH.

On a less angry note the first ever live Spurs game I watched was when Spurs won 4-1 at White Hart Lane against Man Utd on New Year's Day 1996.

DANNY ROSE - STOP ATTACKING. WE ARE 2-1 UP AWAY FROM HOME, THE LEFT BACK SHOULD NOT BE THE PLAYER FURTHEST UP THE PITCH.

Last year when we were leading at Old Trafford I was terrified because Man Utd. were really really good and throwing everything at us. This year we're leading at Old Trafford and I'm terrified because oh my god wtf are were doing HOW ARE WE WINNING THIS MATCH.