2013 Summer Transfer Thread

I think not being in the Europa Cup next season is probably a blessing in disguise for you lot. I like Rodgers and I'd like to see him and Liverpool do well. I have a soft spot for Liverpool and Chelsea, largely down to loving players like Robbie Fowler and Zola as a kid. I'd probably like Spurs today if they had better players back then... I never wanted to be Chris Armstrong on the playground :shifty:.

Lambert's roots? Huh? What has that got to do with Benteke going there? I don't understand the logic there.

He's just banged in 18 PL goals, he's not going to the Bundersliga.

He is more likely to move abroad though.

Lambert has strong ties to Dortmund still. Still on great terms with them and he and Klopp are good friends.

• Admin

Sevilla claim they have rejected a £14.5m offer from West Ham for striker Alvaro Negredo. Club president Jose Maria del Nido says the club is under no pressure to sell.

Southampton have released eight professionals who have reached the end of their contracts, including former Leeds defender Frazer Richardson. Danny Butterfield, Dan Seaborne, Ryan Dickson, Ben Reeves, Sam Hoskins, Tommy Forecast and Alberto Seidi have also been released.

Crystal Palace have extended Danny Gabbidon's contract by a year.