2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Giants, man. I wish the Packers had Chicago's cupcake schedule...

Cupcake schedule? You do realize that with two exceptions, the NFC North all play the same teams, yes?

• Like 4

Cupcake schedule? You do realize that with two exceptions, the NFC North all play the same teams, yes?

Dammit Mick, will you just stop using common sense and let me be a bitter fan!?

And our two exceptions were tougher... <_<

And then we derp and then we derp and then we derp...

Shouldn't you be off tending to your Kellen Moore shrine? :lol:

• Like 1

Not sure what to say. Usually the Giants pull out these close games and instead Eli has been finding ways to blow it instead of being the hero. They appear to have used up all of their good karma on the SB runs. They've had their time and now it's time to rebuild for the next era of Giants football. It was a good run.

I'm having a really hard time seeing the Giants winning more than 4 games this year...maybe even that is generous. I figure they'll win one of the two Redskins games, and then they'll beat either the Cowboys or Eagles (but not both) against all logic. The AFC West was better than expected but I think they can squeeze out a win against one of the Raiders or Chargers. Dunno who else...Vikings next Monday maybe? Not sure why AP wouldn't shred them apart though.

Don't really see how the Giants avoid a bottom 3 record at this point. Eli is on pace to break the single season INT record.