2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

I think 3 London games is more than enough. They really need to start going elsewhere in Europe with these games. Wembley is great but I'm sure a game in Germany would be absolutely electric. Dan Rooney was the American ambassador over here too so I'd love to see them come play at the Aviva or Croke Park sometime, would be amazing.

Can't see myself going to a London game again unless it's the Giants anyway.

I feel especially bad for returners who have Pro Bowl related bonuses in their contracts, taking them out is just something that nobody wants to see.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the only way the Cowboys will ever play over there, they'll never give up a home game. I hope it does happen so AD gets to see them.

Yes, you are.There's still some serious logistical issues with having a franchise in London. Until it reaches the point where they can expand by a few teams over there then I don't think it'll actually happen.

Then again, with Goodell, who knows.

That's why I said I can't see it until they expand to more than just London over there. If they have multiple teams over then teams can just have extended road trips to play on either side and then spend the majority of the season playing on their continent. Wouldn't be perfect but really the only way I can see it working.

• Like 1

I'm MOSTLY posting here to annoy Matt by replying to another "American Sports Thread."

But I'm also posting in here to say that I plan on going to a Cowboys home game some time next season. However, if Dallas are playing in London... Hmmm...

The league passed a ruling where a team could pretty much be forced to host Hard Knocks.

The league still will ask for volunteers. If one is not forthcoming, a team will be appointed. All organizations will be eligible with the exception of those that have made the playoffs in at least one of the last two seasons and those teams that have participated in the previous 10 seasons.

This is good, because Hard Knocks is freakin' great.