2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time at the Vikings vs Steelers game. Peterson is so awesome and such a showman too.

You were there? Where'd you sit and did you see any Browns fans? Because I think I saw somebody repping every franchise but Cleveland.

I also saw every team but Cleveland. Which is weird because previous years there's been a fair few, last time I went (Bears/Bucs), I saw a Kozar jersey, amazing.

I enjoyed the game, seeing Peterson in person was great, although I expected more out of him (take the 60 yard TD run away, and his statline was fairly mundane). Much better appreciation for his speed and agility than on TV. My uncle is a massive Steelers massive, so we were a little let down by the result, glad they kept it competitive though. Worst crowd in terms of participation though, no DE-FENSE chants or anything, all the prompts were ignored.

Weirdly the people who were sitting next to me disappeared partway through the second quarter and never returned. Why pay that much money to see 20 minutes of football?

Had a great time at the Vikings vs Steelers game. Peterson is so awesome and such a showman too.

You were there? Where'd you sit and did you see any Browns fans? Because I think I saw somebody repping every franchise but Cleveland.

I also saw every team but Cleveland. Which is weird because previous years there's been a fair few, last time I went (Bears/Bucs), I saw a Kozar jersey, amazing.

I enjoyed the game, seeing Peterson in person was great, although I expected more out of him (take the 60 yard TD run away, and his statline was fairly mundane). Much better appreciation for his speed and agility than on TV. My uncle is a massive Steelers massive, so we were a little let down by the result, glad they kept it competitive though. Worst crowd in terms of participation though, no DE-FENSE chants or anything, all the prompts were ignored.

Weirdly the people who were sitting next to me disappeared partway through the second quarter and never returned. Why pay that much money to see 20 minutes of football?

Maybe the spotted empty seats in a better area?

You might have seen me, I was wearing a black Jags jersey with Joeckel on it.

Just got home, hardest drive of my life :D.

Any idea when they're announcing next years 3 games?

Wait, Dan is from London? And he likes the Jags!?

Seriously dude? You can pick any team with no regional ties, and you choose Jacksonville. :mellow:

I'm not from London. Quite far away actually.

And picking a good team is boring. Picking a shitty team is much more fun and let's you enjoy the good times more!

Jesus, the Pats got away with mugging Gonzalez there.

And I kind help but feel for Atlanta. Such a talented team offensively, but Ryan is not clutch and their defense fucks them every time.

• Like 1

Atlanta fans in general tend to be disgruntled. The Falcons rarely come from behind and win. More often than not, they jump out to a sizeable lead and proceed to blow it. Can't say I blame the fans there.

Seriously dude? You can pick any team with no regional ties, and you choose Jacksonville. :mellow:

And picking a good team is boring. Picking a shitty team is much more fun and let's you enjoy the good times more!

How's that going for you? :shifty:

I jest, Dan likes his crappy team and is a good sport about all the ribbing he gets.

• Like 2

Dan this season can't end soon enough lol. I have never watched so much bad football in all my life. <_<

Though others here disagree, I tend to think Teddy Bridgewater will heal a lot of things ailing this team.

Maybe the spotted empty seats in a better area?

You might have seen me, I was wearing a black Jags jersey with Joeckel on it.

Just got home, hardest drive of my life :D.

Any idea when they're announcing next years 3 games?

I don't think I did see you. I said to Ad I saw an MJD shirt and he said it might have been you. But I pointed out that you are neither bald or black...AFAIK.

I was wearing a blue Cutler jersey, saw a couple of other Cutlers, one orange, one blue and one throwback. Not bad. It was cool walking up the steps to the tube station, just this sea of NFL jerseys from almost every team, some college ones out there as well.