2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year's Pro Bowl is an attempt to see how a game would work without kickoffs as much as anything else. The day is coming when kickoffs don't exist, perhaps outside of the start of both halves. I'm looking forward to, say, Von Miller sacking Peyton Manning in the game.

That's another problem right there. They're pussyfooting around enough as it is, does anybody really think any player is going to hit their own QB?

New Pro Bowl idea is stupid. Just put it to rest.

It's done great for the NHL.

• Like 1

Art Donovan died earlier today. He was a funny man. A lot of people from Baltimore have assorted Art Donovan stories. Kind of like "I once saw Johnny Unitas at (insert restaurant)" except it usually goes "Art Donovan just started talking and telling hilarious stories and we all listened." Others might remember him from his appearance as a guest announcer at King of the Ring '94. Most probably recognize him from his appearances on Carson and Letterman though.

So the Packers signed Vince Young to a one year deal today, and Bryan Bulaga has torn a torn ACL and is out for the year,

I'm probably not gonna have a lot of fun this season.

QB controversy!!!

There's no controversy, munk. Young will obviously usurp Rodgers as the starter and become MVP of the league. As a matter of fact, you should go ahead and draft him in our fantasy league. Like right now....