2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

Yeah, it's good PR for them, as well as keeping little kids from wearing the jersey of a probable murderer. That's a win-win if there ever was one.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strikes me as more of a troll amnesty program than anything else, but I'm a Bills fan and a cynic so there you go.

Buffalo could never offer a jersey exchange, as no one buys Bills merch in the first place.

• Like 3

So I hear they are converting Hernandez from a tight end to a wide receiver...

Remember that time you drafted Reggie Bush #1 overall in the fantasy league?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Not NFL, but...

A Florida university footballer has been arrested for barking at a police dog and resisting arrest, police say. An officer and a dog were investigating a vehicle in Gainesville early on Sunday when Antonio Morrison, 19, barked at the animal, police said.
Florida law makes it a crime to "harass" a police dog while the animal is "in the performance of its duties". Mr Morrison, who plays linebacker for the University of Florida "Gators" team, said the dog had barked first.

Not NFL, but...

A Florida university footballer has been arrested for barking at a police dog and resisting arrest, police say. An officer and a dog were investigating a vehicle in Gainesville early on Sunday when Antonio Morrison, 19, barked at the animal, police said.

Florida law makes it a crime to "harass" a police dog while the animal is "in the performance of its duties". Mr Morrison, who plays linebacker for the University of Florida "Gators" team, said the dog had barked first.

God Lineker, there is a College Football thread...

That being said, is "The dog barked first" an actual defense? :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://deadspin.com/eagles-wr-riley-cooper-at-concert-i-will-fight-every-979470075

The Eagles wish Riley Cooper the best in his future endeavors