2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what bets are people putting on? Paddy Power are doubling the odds of first TD scorers, if they score a second TD in the game, so I'm tempted to put something on Lynch and Welker. Seahawks are 11/10 outright, which seems decent.

So apparently Stan Kroenke (Rams owner) bought 60 acres of land in LA. Rams can leave St. Louis after next season or the season after (one of the two) unless the stadium gets improved dramatically.

Also, for DMN especially, RAY GUY FINALLY IN THE HALL OF FAME!!!!

Tim Brown did not get voted in, but fortunately Andre Reed did. One deserving WR made it in, though I'd say Brown was probably more deserving.

This WR stuff is so weird. It's like if you weren't Jerry Rice, you just get lumped together, everything about you is averaged out and they just pick someone from the group at random.

Tim Brown should already be in, and Cris Carter shouldn't have had to wait as long as he did.

Well, finally ONE good major thing of my former highschool shall be able to be said, produced a NFL Hall of Famer in Andre Reid.

Reed. And you went to Dieruff?

So apparently Stan Kroenke (Rams owner) bought 60 acres of land in LA. Rams can leave St. Louis after next season or the season after (one of the two) unless the stadium gets improved dramatically.

Also, for DMN especially, RAY GUY FINALLY IN THE HALL OF FAME!!!!

Tim Brown did not get voted in, but fortunately Andre Reed did. One deserving WR made it in, though I'd say Brown was probably more deserving.

Fuck yeah. Now, get Ken Stabler and Jim Plunkett in, and I'll stop bitching.

Also, if the Rams come back, I'll support them. They belong in Los Angeles.

Oh, and Seattle 27-21. Defense wins championships. Sorry, Meac, my Donkey hate runs deep.

Wanna rest Peyton and make sure he is healthy for next week.