2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

Yeah, that St. Louis game is definitely winnable.

If Bradford was still around I would say no but come on Mick! You can beat Kellen Clemons!

Even with him around, it was still winnable. St. Louis sucks.

Thats true but Bradford was having a good season so I think the Rams would have won. Now? Not sure the Rams will win again this year

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that St. Louis game is definitely winnable.

If Bradford was still around I would say no but come on Mick! You can beat Kellen Clemons!

I don't want them to! I WANT SCHIANO TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT FOR ALL 16 GAMES!

Wait, why is his neighbor doing it? Couldn't Snyder just have done it himself?

I mean, if you want to hide the fact that it might be the name or whatever, having your neighbor do it for you seems like an odd way of going about it keeping it a secret.

Wait, why is his neighbor doing it? Couldn't Snyder just have done it himself?

I mean, if you want to hide the fact that it might be the name or whatever, having your neighbor do it for you seems like an odd way of going about it keeping it a secret.

This is Dan Snyder we're talking about.

So, they're going to go from a team name that some people find racist and offensive, and change it to the title of a film starring and directed by someone who actually is racist and offensive? o_O

• Like 1

you can take away their team name, but you can never take their <s>freedom</s> racism!!!

The fucked up thing is, one of the team's early owners was George Preston Marshall. This guy was a completely racist fuck. The first year he owned the Redskins, black players were unofficially banned from playing in the NFL. He was the last owner to integrate his team, which he only did because Bobby Kennedy told him if he didn't, they'd revoke his use on the stadium (Federal property). So, he drafted Ernie Holmes (an incredible player from college), who promptly said "I'm not playing for that SOB". Holmes went to the Browns, were he was expected to start alongside Jim Brown, but died of Leukemia before he played a single down.

• Like 1

...Ernie Davis I mean. Sorry, bit tired.

Ernie Holmes played for the Steelers. The Ernie you're probably thinking of is "Big Cat' Ernie Ladd. Now there's scary. Playing in the 60s (when the overall size was much smaller than today), you had a guy that was 6'9" and 315 pounds. As a defensive tackle.