2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boo friggin ho. I'm playing Maxx and he started Cam Newton, you don't hear me crying :angry: .

Edit: Ahem. IT'S BAY. TAMPA BAY. TAMPA IS A CITY, TAMPA BAY IS THE NAME OF THE TEAM.

I honestly don't know if Schiano's done. The Glazers have gone quiet. When they go quiet, heads are going to roll. It happened with Sam Wyche, Tony Dungy, Jon Gruden, and Raheem Morris. But if Schiano isn't fired after this debacle, then he will CERTAINLY be after next week, when the 0-7 Succaneers (see what I did there? SEE?!) take on the Seahawks, who at worst will be 6-2.

Yeah, Buffalo is also a very winnable game. That said, I don't see them winning a game with Schiano as the coach so I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 0-16. It just seems like the perfect mix of turmoil and incompetence.

Guys, here's the problem. At half-time, their opponents make adjustments. The Bucs don't. They go right to a heavy passing game, and it doesn't work. They have only one good offensive lineman (Davin Joseph), but other than that, it's just awful.