2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, they will only ever go there as a road game. Happy AD will get to see them, I forget how spoiled I am, see the stadium on the drive home from work every day.

Adam Schefter
St. Louis called Brett Favre, asking if the 44-year-old QB if he would be willing to play. Favre declined. More to story on ESPN all day.
LET THE SAGA COMMENCE AGAIN!

Expect the owner to begin sending him upskirts he'd taken of the Rams cheerleaders in an attempt to get him interested.

Full 2014 London games:

Jaguars vs. Cowboys

Falcons vs. Lions

Raiders vs. Dolphins

Fun fact: Every time I've seen Tony Romo play in person, the Cowboys were losing and he led a comeback to win the game.

AD, it's the Jags, so you should get to skip that losing the game portion.

• Like 1

Eh, as long it's a close game I'll be happy.

Unlike Sunday when I know we're going to get spanked by the 49ers but I'm still excited. Driving down to London tomorrow night, should be a great weekend.

I know, I can't wait! :D

Though the stupid Lions being on at the same time will prevent me from actually watching the game outside of the highlights on Redzone.

Sorry Dan. I think Mick's team is getting the first pick

Yeah, but we'll squander it, assuming we have retained our GM.

Do Tampa and Jacksonville play each other this year? 'Cuz that's a game that'll cause suicide rates to go up.

Nope. We have, in order: @Seattle, Miami, Atlanta, @Detroit, @Carolina, Buffalo, San Francisco, @St. Louis (this used to be a good game :( ), @New Orleans.

Yeah, 0-16.