2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that story. It sounds like wrestling dirt sheets. "An unnamed gay NFL player is considering coming out in the next few months but he might change his mind and not do it."

I take it with a grain of salt, though I do want to see a gay athlete come out as I think it would be a seminal civil rights moment.

• Like 1

I read that story. It sounds like wrestling dirt sheets. "An unnamed gay NFL player is considering coming out in the next few months but he might change his mind and not do it."

I take it with a grain of salt, though I do want to see a gay athlete come out as I think it would be a seminal civil rights moment.

I see what you did there. :pervert:

• Like 1

Good. I think it's come from someone hearing that Trestman trained Tebow in his draft preparation.

Probably that and Trestman announcing Cutler will have the read option in his play book have made people put Tebow and Chicago together.

Tony Romo gets a 6 year extension worth 108 million...and 55 million guaranteed (more than Flacco and as far as I know, more than any NFL player ever).

So there you go!

ikhmgq.gif

• Like 7

Maybe Dallas feels that if they pay Romo elite money, then he will suddenly become an elite quarterback.

Edited by HeadCheese