Don't disturb my friend... HE'S DEAD TIRED!

brenchill

I thought you guys would enjoy this.

"You've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here Howser." "Look whose talking".

I once managed a 30 second phone conversation with my cousin using an Arnie soundboard. Twas amazing, and closed by threatening to rip out his GODDAMN SPINE!

Also, Total Recall is not an 80s movie, look at the special effects!

T1 and T2 (although the first is quite pun-less, although the second, we've decided, is John Connor teaching Arnie sarcasm and humour)

You've decided? Isn't that one of the main plot devices of the film?

John Connor teaches The Terminator how to act, not Arnie (who is a real person). So unless that's what you mean, then yes.

I'm fairly certain Commando was the first movie where Arnie said "I'll be back!" outside of The Terminator.

Raw Deal is also a ridiculous pun-ridden film. The trailer is equally ridiculous "NOBODY GIVES SCHWARZENEGGER A RAW DEAL!" Also, they stole The Warriors theme!

Also, lets not forget the machofest that is Predator. "CIA got you pushin' too many pencils?"

The Warriors theme really does not suit that trailer.

Is Predator cheesy? It's massively homoerotic, but I don't think you can class it as cheese. It is awesome clearly.

For me, despite 'Let off some steam, BENNETT!' (which I regularly quote to the three Bennetts I know), Running Man tops the 80's awesome cheese list. Sets the bar for any naff 'violent futuristic tv show' movie to fall below, great baddies, Jesse Ventura and that amazing tune over the end credits. Also veers between amazing one liners ('He had to split') to awful ones ('Here's Sub Zero, now plain zero!') scene to scene. It's wonderful, and I may have watched it 30-40 times.