NHL '13 GM Connected (X360)

Cactus Drags

A very good game with Dragsy! He goes up 2-0, I manage to come back with a Kessel snipe and a McClemant breakaway. Unfortunately, he will go back up to 3-2 shortly after.

Started the 3rd with a 5 on 3, but couldn't convert. Ended up 4-2 in the end....also? I totally messed up Dragsy's penalty shot (You control those?!)

But really, I won the most important part...the fight.

A very good game with Dragsy! He goes up 2-0, I manage to come back with a Kessel snipe and a McClemant breakaway. Unfortunately, he will go back up to 3-2 shortly after.

Started the 3rd with a 5 on 3, but couldn't convert. Ended up 4-2 in the end....also? I totally messed up Dragsy's penalty shot (You control those?!)

But really, I won the most important part...the fight.

I did control the penalty shot. I'm not much good at them. Also, I don't think McGinn's a fighter, but you punked him after the whistle, so I had no choice.

That game might have just reaffirmed my faith in this year's NHL, the goaltending was much better and I felt I had a bit more control with the puck. Also, I didn't feel cheated by the goals conceded (one was a bit soft, but I think one of mine was pretty soft too, Duchene's I think).

I shan't be engaging in any serious trash talk as that was only my fourth win of the season so far. But I will say you let Cody Mcleod score on you. In fact, Cody freaking Mcleod was one of the 3 stars :P

And it ends 6-5, the cocks score with 30 seconds left. So many easy goals! And I think it only started after the new tuners.

Oh well, at least I got to "score" this goal.

Oh, this? Yeah, this happened again except it was 5-4.

And I lose Tim Connolly for 43 games. I swear, I am so close to being done with this game. It is retarded. I am sick of outplaying the cpu every game and still losing.