NHL '13 GM Connected (X360)

Cactus Drags

I played all six of my games today went 4-2, totally destroyed every team i won against and a really close won with Nashville and got blown out my Columbus after i beat them 2 games before, Simon Gagne got hurt and he is my leading goal scorer but thats alright cause its only 5 games also Anze Kopitar got a game misconduct for hitting from behind and i got 3 goals on my 5 mean penalty kill :w00t: seems like when i play teams i should run through i lose and when i play teams that suck i get worked over funny how that works, but yeah everything is going pretty well except my goal tending is a joke still, Johnathan Quick had one game 9.30 and another 9.60 save percentage and i actually thought he was gonna turn around for me but then shits the bed pretty badly in my next game so i pull him after he lets in like 4 in the 1st and put in Bernie who lets in 3 goals in like 2 minutes :shifty: so im trying to block shots cause if the get on net there probably going in :crying:

I had terrible lag there, I felt like I was fighting the controller. At the end, I was trying to give you breakaways just for the hell of it. I'm going to set it so you can play against the computer for the second game, because I can't deal with the lag.

I had lag but nothing too terrible. Don't know what else to suggest. Maybe we'll just sim any future games if the lag was too bad.

Probably. So far, the two games against you are the only games where I have had any lag at all.