NHL '13 GM Connected (X360)

Cactus Drags

Yea, I had some luck on my side and my goalie had a lot of saves to make, 19 in the last period. Though, my batteries died when I pretty much had an empty net so it wasn't all 4 leaf clovers and rabbits feet over here. :shifty:

How do I see the videos that I upload online? I went to easports.com, signed in and went to my profile but it says I have no media. When uploading from the game though I have filled the five slots available.

I want to show off Aaron Asham's slick deke goal against Pittsburgh <_<

Try checking which 'persona' you have as your active one. It's probably your EA one when you log in, there should be a button in the top right that you can click to change it to whatever ones you have linked, in this instance, your gamertag.

Aha! Thank you.

So yeah, I got a roughing penalty for hitting an opposing player with the puck post-whistle by the looks of it.

I also saved three videos from my win in Pittsburgh.

I guess you can play the CPU if the other team can't/doesn't want to play?

I've advanced the schedule, next deadline will most likely be Wednesday, I want to keep a decent pace. If you're not going to be able to play a user game, please set yourself as away or what have you so the other user can play.

So when players are set to sim - what happens? The Flames are set to sim.. so does that mean I play against the CPU or we just sim the game?

It means that I'm okay with you playing against the CPU.

That said, I have it set that way because my schedule is in a constant state of flux. I'm good to play a game or two tomorrow. If the connection is good, then I will try to play as many of the games as I can. If not, then I will strictly be managing my team.

Another super close one for me. I probably had 40 shots on goal, but couldn't score. So, with 50 seconds left, Crosby gets the puck, gets into the slot, and scores with probably the weakest back hander I have seen. I swear at the TV. Then, with 20 seconds to go, I tie the game with a huge slap shot from Ovechkin. 6 seconds to go, Brooks Laich takes a harmless wrister from the top of the circle, it goes off Fleury's blocker and in. FUCK YES.

I finally lost, Gabriel and the Flames beat me. It was a tough game, and I was behind the whole time. Good game, tons of huge hits!

So many big hits. Mostly on your side of it, but I did get one major hit where Stajan completely levelled someone coming into the offensive zone.

It was a tight game all the way through. Took me a little bit to get into the rhythm for face-offs, and your speed kept me from being able to really cycle the puck like I wanted to. I managed to come out of this one on top on the strength of some big rebound goals.

I finally lost, Gabriel and the Flames beat me. It was a tough game, and I was behind the whole time. Good game, tons of huge hits!

So many big hits. Mostly on your side of it, but I did get one major hit where Stajan completely levelled someone coming into the offensive zone.

It was a tight game all the way through. Took me a little bit to get into the rhythm for face-offs, and your speed kept me from being able to really cycle the puck like I wanted to. I managed to come out of this one on top on the strength of some big rebound goals.

That is my team's strength, speed on the rush, and then speed to keep position. That goal by Stempniak was just a killer, I almost put the controller down at that point.