NHL '13 GM Connected (X360)

Cactus Drags

Also Ruki, Staz is hot right now, 5 goals in two games.

I beat Nashville. 7-5! Ridiculous. I'm really struggling to set anything up in the zone. I get so little time on the puck, it's like I have to shoot as soon as I cross the line else I get pasted or they breathe near the puck and it comes off my stick. Frustrating. Anyhow, I believe I have games against Gabriel and Srar to play, you guys around tonight? I also have a game at Minny, but I was going to wait for Mr. X to join. If he's not around when I go to advance tomorrow evening (probably around 9-10pm GMT), I'm playing the AI.

Slow down as you enter the zone - when your skating at 75% to 100% speed, the defenders easily strip the puck from you. That was my main issue, and once I did that I was able to improve my scoring chances.

Hey AD im pretty busy at work right now working 12 hour days but i think ill be able to play tomorrow night, but if that doesn't feel free to sim that game cause im busy all day Saturday with work and UFC 152 also im only posing this in here cause i can't find an AD on the member list so i figured id contact him this way

Also Ruki, Staz is hot right now, 5 goals in two games.

I beat Nashville. 7-5! Ridiculous. I'm really struggling to set anything up in the zone. I get so little time on the puck, it's like I have to shoot as soon as I cross the line else I get pasted or they breathe near the puck and it comes off my stick. Frustrating. Anyhow, I believe I have games against Gabriel and Srar to play, you guys around tonight? I also have a game at Minny, but I was going to wait for Mr. X to join. If he's not around when I go to advance tomorrow evening (probably around 9-10pm GMT), I'm playing the AI.

Slow down as you enter the zone - when your skating at 75% to 100% speed, the defenders easily strip the puck from you. That was my main issue, and once I did that I was able to improve my scoring chances.

Yeah, either that's not the problem or I just can't find the sweet spot with the stick. I bomb down the ice full pelt and the puck's easily dislodged or I drift in so slowly that I just get caught up, mobbed and robbed. There's no in between. And I could accept that it's just a new system and I need to get used to it, but Cal fucking Clutterbuck is tearing into my zone, getting poked four or five times and still keeping control, it's crazy. And again, I can't set anything up because as soon as I have the puck in the zone, they swarm to the puck, I physically don't have time to pass. And on the rare occasion I do, it's not long enough to put any power in, so it just bobbles along and gets picked off.

So frustrated right now.

I've advanced the schedule, next deadline will most likely be Wednesday, I want to keep a decent pace. If you're not going to be able to play a user game, please set yourself as away or what have you so the other user can play.

I have two human games this week. One against Dan and one against Srar.

When do you guys wanna play?

First line C, starting goalie...(although my 4th line is kinda shit now)...lets see how this goes!

Also! Connolly and Lombardi are up for grabs. Looking for similar rated D (both 82)

I have two human games this week. One against Dan and one against Srar.

When do you guys wanna play?

First line C, starting goalie...(although my 4th line is kinda shit now)...lets see how this goes!

Also! Connolly and Lombardi are up for grabs. Looking for similar rated D (both 82)

How do you see there exact rating, i just get a stupid little star thing

Boston instantly regrets all those trades...9-0 (4 from Lupul and like 3A from Komi).

Also? There is a reason I traded Reimer. Three shots against, zero saves....45.00 GAA.

Plus, this awesome play of his: http://www.easports....video/136082111

I can score with everybody BUT Kessel.

Edit: Holy crap, apparently Getzlaf is out for 49 game, Hossa for 42.

Gabriel - you available during the day tomorrow?

Two computer teams offered my their first round pick for Tom Poti and a third. I didn't accept because that doesn't seem very realistic. Winnipeg offered me a fourth in 13 and 14 for my third this year. Turned that down too.

Edited by Toe

Boston just scared the shit out of me. They scored first, and that was ok. I don't panic, and tie the game in the middle of the second. Then, those fucking Bruins score three straight. I'm down 4-1 entering the third, and my winning streak is on the line. I actually claw back, and six minutes into the third, I've actually got the lead. Boston won't go away, and the bastards tie it at 5. I would win, but holy crap. That was a battle, and it was an awesome comeback.

Ovechkin scored FIVE GOALS in the game. I checked the stats after, and I had taken 16 shots on goal with him in the game. SIXTEEN! Ovie now has 20 goals this season.

How do I see the videos that I upload online? I went to easports.com, signed in and went to my profile but it says I have no media. When uploading from the game though I have filled the five slots available.

I want to show off Aaron Asham's slick deke goal against Pittsburgh <_<

Edited by Super Daws