NHL '13 GM Connected (X360)

Cactus Drags

That brings my week to a close and it was intense, I have to say.

vs. Ottawa was my first foray into playing the computer and it wasn't as bad as I thought - I picked up a 5-2 win.

vs. Minnesota was rather intense to be honest - I wasn't taking it as serious as I should have part way through and after getting a 4-0 lead they managed to fire back and make it 4-4. Ended it at 6-4 after shaking the cobwebs off though.

vs. Bruins was interesting. I went into it thinking that it was going to be easy - but Tim Thomas is a god damn prick and made it hard as well. I played them at home first and lose a hard fought 3-2, but went to Boston straight afterwards and ended up with a 4-2 victory thanks to an empty net goal at the end.

So I end the week at 4-2-0

Franson and Reimer both bums!

And I like to think I am ok, despite my inability to score.

You are good. Just like my game with ApSham, you just were unlucky.

Best moments of our games - you sending Ovechkin over the boards and into the Toronto bench, and you speeding down the ice with Kessel and me hip-checking him. That was sweet, because I wasn't even sure the hip check was still in the game!

So, after my first 7, and I went 7-0. Had a lot of high scoring games, most of them close. I have no problem scoring, but I play such a high tempo style and Nuevrith isn't exactly Dominik Hasek.

Anyways...Ovechkin ends the 7 games with 10 goals. Let's see if anyone will get close to that!

If anyone is looking for a defensive upgrade, Roman Hamrlik is available...

Edited by Toe

I got my copy and have sent my request in. I assume Dragsy wont get to it till tonight though and then we were gonna play EASHL, plus there's RAW and I have the PPV to catch up on today so...yeah. :shifty:

They are dirty cheaters

Edit: Toe, you had 7 games this week?! I only have 4. Did three yesterday, will finish up against Ottawa tonight.

Yup, seven including back to back games against Winnipeg. Watch out for Evander Kane - he is sneeeeeaky.

How the fuck do you guys do anything? It's like everyone on the other team is a skating and passing wizard. They skate circles around me constantly. Their passes? Picture perfect all the way across the ice? My passes? Limp wristed garbage that sail right past my guys or straight to the other team for no apparent reason. Their goalie? A fucking madman who just needs to bother moving his hand and or leg and stops everything EVER! My goalie? Bless him he only gave up 4 goals this time, but what the fuck?

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!