NHL '13 GM Connected (X360)

Cactus Drags

I started sending out invites, but I think they're just messages telling you the name of the league to join, I'm not sure. Also, I haven't yet been arsed to add anyone not already on my list, which I'll get round to over the weekend. In the meantime, if you haven't had a message, search for EWBHL.

I'll edit the first post (again, later. Sorry, but Bears/Packers takes priority at the moment >_>) to confirm rules and everything. I can't reduce the number of games, sadly. I think how it works is,I set a schedule period (in our case it's on two weeks). This is the amount of the schedule you're allowed to play in before having to wait for everyone to advance. I guess it's to keep everyone relatively close together regarding season progress. So, as I say it's currently 2 weeks, I think we'll probably advance once a week, gives people plenty of time to get as many or as few games in as they like. If we're dragging, I'll look at advancing twice a week. Seems the settings are never locked, so if something isn't working for us, we can adjust it, which is cool.

For now though, if everyone could start joining, I'm looking to get us started either Sunday or Monday.

I also like that you can play the computer a ton to get pucks, upgrade your team, and take that same team online.

Cool, I signed up as Washington. Now I am just waiting for the league to approve my request!

Edited by Toe

As the Leafs, I think my first 4 games or so are against Montreal (Apsham), Washington (Toe), Ottawa (CPU) and Columbus (CPU...because no one wants to be Columbus).

Apsham and Toe! Assuming we are all in the league already...I am off work in about 5 hours and have about 2 hours to play a game. Either one of you up for it?

Also, what's the rules on trading with the CPU? I want Backes out of the Blues and either Rask or Thomas out of Boston.

I'll play tonight too. I might want to play with my roster for a bit, but I'll play.

Scratch that - still haven't been accepted into the league yet. Whenever that happens, I'll play. I don't have any plans tonight so I'll be home late.

Edited by Toe

Are these the latest rosters? And by that I mean do the Rangers have Rick Nash?

Dragsy hasn't had a chance to accept anything yet, hopefully will tomorrow.

Also, does anyone know how the various players on each team work? My friend and I would both like to play a part on the Rangers. Can one of us be coach, one be GM and both play the games?