Football Manager 2013

Lineker

I've never quite twigged what 'Automatic' reputation means. I had assumed that it just fit to whatever club/level you picked to start at, but generally if you start at a top club the players initially treat you as lower than dirt (given their team talk reactions, anyway).

I always do that, feels it gives me more character! Doesn't make much of a difference anyway considering I wasn't starting unemployed. I'm happy with my achievements anyway. Think I'll retire the game as soon as I win everything once with Arsenal. It's 2030 now and there's about 5 real players left playing in the Premier League!

I always do that, feels it gives me more character! Doesn't make much of a difference anyway considering I wasn't starting unemployed. I'm happy with my achievements anyway. Think I'll retire the game as soon as I win everything once with Arsenal. It's 2030 now and there's about 5 real players left playing in the Premier League!

Giggs, Scholes and who else?

It is odd how M'Boro work for me. Do fairly well, get to 6th, then are hit with injuries from Woodgate (consistently best performances), McDonald (top scorer), Emnes (all round best player) and other first team regulars. Lose a couple of games until I get into the groove of things with what is essentially my reserve squad. Go on a 7-game win streak to top the table. Then all my "good" players return and now I've lost five games in a row. That's with a combination of my in-form players and my returning players as well.

Well, at the minute Ernesto Wamberto Brito's Cobresol are holding Gary Priest's Newcastle to a 0-0 draw in extra time.

EDIT: 1-0 Gosling!

I'd join an online knockout game like.

Also:

A) How do you get it so you can manage Germany again, I know you have to delete a file but I've forgotten which one and

B) Has the real competition name fix thing been released yet?